Kwan Jang Nim
- H.C. Hwang on Facebook
- May 5, 1954: Entering the Moo Duk Kwan discipline.
- October 27, 1957: Promoted to Cho Dan (1st Dan) in Moo Duk Kwan.
- March 1959: Graduated Yong San Elementary School
- March 1962: Graduated Sun Rin Middle School.
- March 1965: Graduated Yang Jong High School
- November 15, 1965: Promoted to Sa Dan (4th Dan) in Moo Duk Kwan.
- September 1969: Graduated Korea University (Major in Philosophy)
- May 24, 1970: Promoted to O Dan (5th Dan) and Sa Bom in Moo Duk Kwan.
- 1970-1973: Served as the chief Sa Bom at the Central Headquarters Dojang.
- 1973-1974: Served as the chief Moo Duk Kwan Sa Bom in Athens, Greece
- June 30, 1975 - July 2002: Served as the chairman of Technical Advisory Committee of the United States Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation® (Also known as the United States Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation).
- 1989 - July 2002: Served as the Vice President for the World Moo Duk Kwan.
- August 31, 1999: Promoted to Gu Dan (9th Dan) in the Moo Duk Kwan.
- July 2002 - Present: Serving as the President of the World Moo Duk Kwan and Life President of United States Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation®
- Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame 2004 Man of Year
You must be logged in to post a comment.