RE: The 2nd WMDK YL (Youth Leaders) Symposium.
DATE: October 20 - 26, 2017
PLACE: Gang Hwa Do, Korea
Dear WMDK Designees, Youth Leaders and Practitioners,
- The WMDK will sponsor one YL leader from each country (lodging, meals, transportation, a day of sightseeing, training sessions, and banquet)
- Each Country can send more than one YL. There will be $750.00 fee from the 2nd YL from each country to participate in the whole YL program.
- Your YL list from each country should be sent to the WMDK office (Master Bonefont email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 15, 2017 (along with flight itinerary)
- Payment can be made upon arrival to Korea (to the Korean Soo Bahk Do Association)
- If your time allows, it's good to stay a few extra days after the Symposium in Korea. You can explore different sightseeing or attend the extra local MDK events going on for you to attend to experience culture and Human Relations with our Korean MDK practitioners.
It was quite successful at the 1st YL Symposium, we are looking forward to making more YL history toward the future.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Kwan Jang Nim directly.
For the Kwan Jang Nim,
In Moo Duk Kwan,
Roberto Bonefont, Sr.